A wide range modifications can be made to existing bearings
Modifications to bearings are a cost effective solution. As a manufacturer we understand all the important aspects of modification such as tolerance, concentricity, cleanliness etc.
These are just a few examples of modifications.
- Anti-rotation holes and slots added to bearing
- Anti-rotation flats added to bearings
- Locating/circlip grooves added
- Clearances altered to C1, C2, C3, C4 and C5
- New replacement cages made from 'PEEK', bronze, phenolic, aluminium etc.
- Bores outside diameters and widths can be altered
- Oil grooves and or oil holes added
- Bearings can be paired and pre-loaded
- Radii can be altered
Most of the special bearings manufactured as well as standard bearings, can be supplied with ceramic balls and rollers if required.