HB Bearings Privacy Notice
About this notice
This privacy notice details what information we collect about you and how we intend to use it. It also explains how we will keep this information secure and your rights in regards to the personal data. HB Bearings is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and all information gathered will only be used in accordance with the policy and under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. The Information HB Bearings Ltd holds & why are detailed below:
- Company Name (Supplied by you for trading purposes).
- Address (Supplied by you, for trading purposes).
- Company Contacts (Supplied by you, for trading purposes such as responding enquiries/orders).
- Email Addresses (Supplied by you, for correspondence to queries/orders).
- VAT Number (Supplied by you for trading Purposes).
- Bank Details (Supplied by you for trading purposes).
- Registered Company Number (Supplied by you for trading purposes)
- Any drawings & product details (Supplied by you for trading purposes).
Your trust is important to us and we will never pass on any information you have supplied us with, to anyone outside of this Company without your express permission.
We will generally keep your data for a minimum of 7 years, the data is kept for this length of time to abide by the revenue requirements
If you require any further information on the above please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You also have the right to complain to the Supervisory Authority
(The Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk ) about our data processing activities.